Hello and Welcome to Oxford Area School
Haere mai !
Oxford Area School is a rural school in a rural communityeducating students from Year 1-13.
At Oxford Area School, we cater for students at primary (Y1-6), intermediate (Y7-8) and secondary (Y9-13) levels and are committed to providing
- Quality teaching which inspires students to enjoy their learning and achieve to their potential.
- Close and positive relationships between the school, home and community
- A range of experiences and resources to students
- Identification of the range of needs of students and ensuring they are being met
- A culture of excellence, innovation and creativity
To read more about our school, please view the About our School pages.
|We have an intensive Outdoor Education programme that offers a wide range of activities such as skiing/snowboarding, rock climbing, kayaking and more. Oxford Area School offers a stimulating timetabled Outdoor Pursuits/Education programme at Year 12 and 13 levels. The school provides high quality outdoor programmes with a wide variety of opportunities for students to select from.
||Oxford Area School provides a warm and welcoming educational environment for our International Students as well. We offer an opportunity to study and develop in a school with a special character. Students here enjoy being in a rural community with scenic beauty and magnificent outdoor recreational opportunities surrounding them while being only 40 minutes from the largest city in the South Island.